[DDI-users] Introduction to the list

Daniel Lee ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:05:41 -0500

I have been a member of this list for just over a week now and I haven't
seen much activity to date, so I thought I might introduce myself to the
group instead of simply lurking in the shadows waiting for a message.

My name is Daniel Lee and I am the Research Librarian with Navigator
Ltd., a research-based strategy firm in Toronto, Canada.  I started with
Navigator in October 2002 and I have been put to task to help Navigator
organize its various library collections, including a significant
collection of public opinion polling data.  Faced with the challenge or
organizing this material inspired me to seek out the DDI group.

Are there any members of the group in Toronto?

Daniel P. Lee, MLIS
Research Librarian
Navigator Limited
British Colonial Building, Third Floor
8 Wellington Street East
Toronto, ON  M5E 1C5

Direct: (416) 644-7000
Fax: (416) 642-6435

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information.  This electronic mail transmission and the information
contained herein or attached hereto as a file is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the addressee, you
are not an intended recipient.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or taking of any action because of this
information is strictly prohibited.