[DDI-users] Generic Codebook Stylesheet

Matthew Richardson ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:46:48 -0400

A DDI user recently contacted me stating that she'd found some problems
with the generic codebook stylesheet, specifically in the display of
variable groups. I've looked into the matter and made a number of
corrections:

- variables under variable groups now link properly to their variables
- variable groups within variable groups now link properly
- CSS is now embedded in the header of the document instead of referencing
an external document
- error in display of derivation of a variable has been corrected
- invalid html for position of variable has been corrected

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Matthew A. Richardson
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
Phone: 734.615.7901
Email: matvey@umich.edu
"Everything tires with time, and starts to seek some opposition,
to save it from itself." --Clive Barker, The Hellbound Heart