[DDI-users] Passing line breaks to DDI-XML, continued

Fredy Kuhn ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:59:09 +0200

Hi again,

just to reply to myself: I introduced in a XML file some html elements: =
with Publisher2. Works fine: In http://nesstar.sidos.ch, see the study:

- Swiss electoral studies 1999
-- abstract
-- Other study description -> Related ...

Note also that this might due to how Nesstar formats the output. Looking =
at the XML with my own simple XSL, you see the html tags as they are:
http://www.static.sidos.ch/idc_test.asp?dest=3Didc/000305.XML

So nevertheless, i'd appreciate it to have some more information about =
using formatting tags in DDI-XML.

Regards
Freddy

----- Original Message -----=20