[DDI-users] How to view XML?

Jyoti Savla ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 05:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2129398213-1049805790=:51955

Hello DDI users

My name is Tina Savla and I am a doctoral student in the Child & Family Development Department in University of Georgia.  So far, i have been able to use  Nesstar to create XMLs.  However, i don't know how to view it (such that it looks 'good') without the XML tags etc, in other words, how it would look on the screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Tina Savla Doctoral Student.Department of Child & Family DevelopmentUniversity of Georgia

--0-2129398213-1049805790=:51955

<P>Hello DDI users</P>
<P>My name is Tina Savla and I am a doctoral student in the Child &amp; Family Development Department in University of Georgia.&nbsp; So far, i have been able to use&nbsp; Nesstar to create XMLs.&nbsp; However, i don't know how to view it (such that it looks 'good') without the XML tags etc, in other words, how it would look on the screen.</P>
<P>Does anyone have any suggestions?</P>
<P>Many thanks,</P>
<ADDRESS>Tina Savla&nbsp;</ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS>Doctoral Student.</ADDRESS>
<ADDRESS>Department of Child &amp; Family Development</ADDRESS>
--0-2129398213-1049805790=:51955--