[DDI-users] Interest in DDI Alliance Membership

Matthew A. Richardson ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:18:11 -0500

Mary,

The charter document can be found here:

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/ORG/charter.pdf

If you want to write up a short text blurb, I can place a link to it on the
main DDI page. :)

--On Thursday, December 05, 2002 11:43 AM -0500 Mary Vardigan