[DDI-users] File Extension

Matthew A. Richardson matvey@umich.edu
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:29:10 -0400

Hmmm...what would this really describe, though?

DDI currently relates to four different types of documents: xml documents
coded using DDI standards (.xml), as expressed in DDI DTDs (.dtd) or DDI
schema (.xsd), as well as xml stylesheets (.xsl) written to express
DDI-coded documents.

--On Friday, August 23, 2002 06:55 PM +0200 Sigbjorn Revheim