[DDI-users] Passing line breaks to DDI-XML

Fredy Kuhn fredy.kuhn@sidos.unine.ch
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:56:37 +0200

Sigbjoern,

Thank you for assistance.=20

1) Test
-------
I added your example to one of my XML sheets, at the beginning of =
<abstract>. Spaces are not at all preserved. Look here:

with transform: =
http://www.static.sidos.ch/idc_test.asp?dest=3Didc/000241.XML
w/o transform:  http://www.static.sidos.ch/idc/000241.XML

Any idea whats going on?

2) Passing line breaks only
Following your example, I have to preformat all these texts, without =
knowing if it fits well on client's screen. I'd rather think of a =
possibility to let the application format the text blocks (as usual), =
with the exception to give some <br> on the way, or similar.

Regards,
Freddy

----- Original Message -----=20